If you miss your favorite breakfast bar in Columbia, SC since Covid forced its closure, Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place has something special in store for you. Our from-scratch breakfast menu has all your favorite dishes, from hot buttered biscuits and French Toast to freshly made omelets and breakfast sandwiches. Order a hearty Tiffany’s breakfast over the phone or online and we’ll have it ready for you when you arrive; you’ll never want to visit a drive-thru breakfast again once you’ve been to Tiffany’s.
5 Popular Breakfast Items On Tiffany’s Menu
1. Do you crave a good omelet? You’ll love Tiffany’s Greek Omelet made with diced tomatoes, peppers, & onions, olives, Feta cheese, and oregano. Skip the top rated bars and pubs in Columbia that serve reheated wings & dips and enjoy a sit-down breakfast at Tiffany’s. We have a lot more to offer than just breakfast fare- visit us later in the day for the best bar food in Columbia, SC. All of our omelets are served with fresh fruit or yellow adluh grits- your choice.
2. Go bold and order a cup of our best coffee with a dessert side for breakfast. Tiffany’s in-house bakery is home to fresh pastries, homemade cakes, cookies, brownies, and delectable petit fours. Step out of the box the next time you go out for breakfast and make it a sweet beginning to your day.
3. Tiffany’s is one of the only restaurants and bars in Columbia serving scratch-made American food all morning long. If you’re tired of cookie cutter breakfasts made in mass quantities, you’ll adore our breakfast menu at Tiffany’s. Try Tiffany’s popular Breakfast Sammy made with a cheese egg scramble, your choice of ham, bacon, sausge, or black bean sausage, American cheese, on a hot buttered biscuit, croissant, or wrap. We serve Tiffany’s Sammy with creamy adluh grits.
4. Sports bars in Columbia, SC can’t compare with Tiffany’s rave-reviewed menu items. Try our Frenchwich, a tempting twist on classic French Toast that is more of a sandwich or stuffed toast drizzled with maple syrup, powdered sugar, raspberry jam, and fresh fruit. Choose from ham, bacon, black bean sausage, or traditional sausage and top with American cheese- yum!
5. You may know Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting place for serving the best lunch in Columbia, South Carolina, but you may not know that we are open early for breakfast, as well. Stop in and fill up with Jamie’s Tank Biscuit, a customer favorite. We start with a house buttered biscuit and top it with honey drizzled fried chicken, siracha pimento cheese, and bacon, then serve it up hot with creamy adluh grits.
If you’re like many of our customers at Tiffany’s, you’re in a hurry in the morning or just have a short time-frame to catch a bite. Phone in your breakfast order or place an order online and we’ll have a hot, delicious breakfast ready for you when you arrive. Skip the fast food and enjoy something healthy and hearty for a change- at Tiffany’s.
Columbia SC 29223