In the mood for an early dinner in Columbia, SC? Stop in to Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place for a late lunch that will satisfy even the heartiest of appetities. Our relaxed atmosphere and delicious food will keep you coming back for more. Compare our freshly prepared dishes with top-rated bars and pubs in Columbia- our real American foods are made with better ingredients and prepared to order when you arrive- not once a day like many establishments. If you thought you’ve tasted the best bar food in Columbia, SC we invite you to try something new at Tiffany’s.
8 Popular Lunch/Dinner Menu Items Served At Tiffany’s Restaurant
1. Our Quiche of the Day is always a delicious option at Tiffany’s; a generous quarter of a pie slice of homemade quiche is served with our own pasta salad and fruit on the side. You won’t find freshly baked quiche at other restaurants and bars in Columbia!
2. How about a freshly prepared salad filled with greens and veggies, chicken, tuna, smoked ham, or shrimp? Sometimes nothing else satisfies like a healthy, nutritious salad.
3. Enjoy a Greek Chicken Wrap dressed out with mixed greens, banana peppers, red onions, olives, cucumbers, Feta, and grilled chicken, drizzled with Greek dressing and wrapped in our home-baked sun-dried tomato tortilla.
4. Sports bars in Columbia, SC typically offer hot wings and chips- we have so much more to offer you at Tiffany’s. How long has it been since you’ve enjoyed a hot Reuben sandwich made with house-brined corned beef, sauerkraut, aged Swiss cheese, and thousand island dressing? We make our Reubens on marbled rye- grilled to perfection.
5. Let’s talk burgers; Tiffany’s is home to scratch made burgers that blend brisket, shirt rib, and chuck for a one-of-a-kind taste and juiciness you won’t find from fast food burger places. Choose from one of our best sellers, like Da’ Smash Burger or Jamie’s Da Tank and we’ll serve it up hot with hand-cut fries.
6. Meatless burgers don’t have to be tasteless, as well. Try Tiffany’s Black Bean burger topped with Arugula, pickled red onion, and heirloom tomato Aioli- you’ll never miss the beef. Pair with house seasoned chips for the perfect early dinner in Columbia, SC.
7. Are you looking for something familiar on our menu? Consider Tiffany’s Cheese Quesadillas loaded with cheddar and jack cheeses and hot pressed in a freshly made sun-dried tomato tortilla. Add sour cream and fresh pico to finish.
8. Are you dining with kids? Everyone in your group will enjoy the best lunch in Columbia, South Carolina when you choose Tiffany’s. Kids love our chicken tenders and grilled cheese served on sourdough with the option or fruit or fries.
Order your meal online and we’ll have it ready to serve when you arrive or relax at the table and let us prepare your food while you enjoy a refreshing beverage. We’re open for late lunch/early dinner in Columbia, SC when you’re hungry for something more than the regular fare.
Columbia SC 29223