Lunch in Columbia, SC will never be the same once you’ve tried Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place. We offer our customers a fresher, healthier, more delicious menu than top-rated bars and pubs in Columbia. If you crave American food prepared with quality ingredients, you’ll want to stop in to Tiffany’s and try one of our scratch-made burgers with hand-cut fries or one of our hot pressed sandwiches with all the extras. Our lunch dishes are tastier than the best bar food in Columbia, SC- and our atmosphere is more enjoyable than sitting in a bar.
Q: Will my kids find something on your menu to suit their taste?
A: Absolutely they will- and our environment is more wholesome than most restaurants and bars in Columbia. Kids and young-at-heart guests alike will love our Fried BLT made with fried green tomatoes, bacon, lettuce, and Duke’s mayo served on our own sun-dried tomato bread. We have a kids menu at Tiffany’s, as well.
Q: Do you serve the same kind of foods as sports bars in Columbia, SC?
A: On the contrary- Tiffany’s serves fresh meals made from the best ingredients possible. Think Club sandwiches with carve-master ham and Duke’s original mayo, hot Reubens on grilled marbled rye, a terrific selection of freshly made salads, scratch burgers with salt & pepper fries, and so much more.
Q: Why do your customers consistently state Tiffany’s serves the best lunch in Columbia, South Carolina?
A: From our commitment to using fresh ingredients to the personalized attention we provide to each and every customer, Tiffany’s offers a memorable experience at lunchtime when you dine with us. Unlike other establishments that are satisfied serving fast food, we’d rather take our time and get it right.
Q: What dish or dishes are Tiffany-recommended?
A: Staff and customer favorites at Tiffany’s include:
- Hot Pressed Specialty Sandwiches, including Italian Cheese Steak and Hot Turkey, Brie, & Apple Butter
- House 8 oz Da Smash Burger served with Salt & Pepper Fries
- Black Bean Burger with Arugula, Pickled Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Aioli
- Fried BLT made on our very own sun-dried tomato bread
- French Dip sandwich made with thin-sliced deli top round and aged swiss on a crunchy baguette with hot au jus
- Quiche of the day- a quarter of a pie serving of house-made quiche with fruit on the side and pasta salad
- Cheese Quesadillas- cheddar & jack hot pressed in sun-dried tomato tortillas and served up hot with sour cream and freshly made pico
Q: Are Tiffany’s desserts only available as take-out?
A: Not at all- order a slice of specialty cake after lunch in columbia, SC, ask your server about freshly made pastries, or enjoy a bakery-fresh dessert with a cup of hot coffee in place of or along with your meal.
Q: Does Tiffany’s serve fast food?
A: We believe there are far too many fast food drive-thru locations already in Columbia; we serve made-to-order meals using the finest ingredients obtainable. We know that many of our customers are dealing with a time-constraint at lunch. Feel free to phone your order in ahead of time and we’ll have your meal hot and ready when you arrive.
Columbia SC 29223